Modules are the graphs and tables that make up a layout. The two types of modules are tables and graphs. Data in tables is similar to the data displayed in a graph, the one difference is that tables can be configured to not respect the date range; instead, they show all records regardless of the date recorded. Tables display the most recent records.
The PHC has some common modules available in a library for easy adding to your project. Or users can create a custom module.
Add a Module to a Layout¶
- On the Subject Viewer page, be sure the layout you wish to customize is selected in the layout dropdown (if it isn't, select it).
- Click the icon beside the layout name to enter the layout editing.
- Add a module by clicking the within the purple circle at the bottom right of the page.
On the Add a Module page that opens select between:
- Click on Library tab.
- Scroll through available modules or use the Search Library search box.
- In the module row you wish to add, click on the (far right of the row).
- Continue adding modules or if you are done, click the in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Build Your Own Module - Current modules available are shown in the image below.
- Select from the modules displayed.
- Once you click on a module, it will add it to your Subject Viewer and you will be in edit mode.
- Set the parameters for the data displayed in your module (parameters vary based on module).