The Programs page of the Program Builder is where you can:
- View all created Programs for your project
- Add a Program
- Delete a Program
- Open a Program
- Adjust the overall Program settings
To navigate to the Programs page, click the Programs tab, found in the left panel of the PHC.
Programs Page Layout¶
The Programs page (see image below) displays tiles for existing Programs in your project.
TheBuild a Program button is located in the bottom right of the page. Clicking this opens the Program Settings window (see image below) where you can provide program details:
- Upload an image for the Program (JPG, JPEG, or PNG, with a max size of 10MB - Horizontal image is best, ex. 1000px x 460px)
- Upload your logo (JPG, JPEG, or PNG - Must be full square ex. 1000px x 1000px)
- Name of Program (required)
- Description of Program (required)
Program Settings, Delete, and Open Program Button¶
Access the Settings icon, Delete icon , and Open Program button by hovering your mouse over the program tile.
Program Settings- Clicking this icon opens the Edit Program window. Here you can:
Delete- Clicking this deletes the program. You'll be asked to verify that you want to delete the Program (the action cannot be undone). Click Delete if you are sure.
Open Program button - Clicking this will take you to the Program Builder page.