Information regarding Omics Tests can be found on this page.
In the top right hand corner of the page are the following buttons:
Open subject in Subject Viewer
Open test in Omics Explorer
Open files in Files UI .
Note: Test files won't have readme's generated automatically, however, an admin could manually create a readme.
View CLI Help
Along the top of the Omics Tests page are three milestones (see image below):
- Test Date
- Upload Date
- Ingestion Date - This is when it was ingested into the PHC, indexed, and added to LifeOmic's analytics
The Sets Table on this page has four columns of information:
- Copy Number Variants
- Structural Variants
- BAM Files
- RNA Expression
- Short Variants
- Name - Test name
File - An external link icon (see image above)
Clicking this takes you to the .vcf file to view or download it: - If the .vcf file is too large, you'll get the following warning (clicking the Open File button will download the file)
- If the .vcf file is small enough, it will open, allowing you to read it inline (as seen in the clip below).
Icons in the .vcf file blue header include:
- View CLI help - clicking this icon opens a popup with a link you can copy to run in the LifeOmic CLI (see image below)
- Download it (If the file is too large, it will tell you it’s too large. You can click the “Open file” link and it will download the file to your computer.)
- Send a shareable link to this page
More information about Omics files can be found here.