Marketplace is a community-driven exchange of resources developed by LifeOmic and third-parties. It is a central repository for sharing functionality within LifeOmic products. Users can view and download the resources, such as OCR report extractors, ontologies, consents, or surveys.
In the future, third-party developers can offer resources they created through Marketplace. Resources can be offered publicly to all LifeOmic users or restricted to certain organizations. Future development will also allow third-party developers to receive payments from users.
User needs to belong to the default Admin group or have those permissions to complete this procedure. To add a user to the default Admin group, complete the Add a user to a group with the Users tab procedure.
View and Load Marketplace Apps¶
- On the PHC left side menu, click Marketplace to open the Marketplace and login automatically.
- Scroll through the tiles or use the search field to find a resource. Hovering over the tile reveals the category of resource, such as Survey or Ontology.
- Entering a search term displays the Search Results page.
- Click a category on the left side of the page to filter results.
- Click the Filters button to open the Advanced Filters option. Use the Tags field to search for and select a tag to pinpoint tagged results.
- Click a resource tile to display details and click Install to load the resource.
- If a sign in screen appears, click Sign in with SSO.
- On the Review your order screen, click Continue.
- On the next screen, if prompted enter any displayed parameters, such as account or project, and click Install.
- On the Success! screen, click the icon to reveal the menu and click My Installs.
- On the My Installs screen, confirm the installation appears.
- Return to PHC to use the installed resource.