LIFE Fasting Tracker¶
4.1.3 March 21, 2020¶
Just release a quick fix for a bug we found, impacting users with poor network connectivity. Keeping your app working smoothly!
4.1.2 March 18, 2020¶
Everyone stay safe out there…
- New options available for syncing data automatically into LIFE Fasting! See Settings > Sync Data
- Bug fixes and other performance improvements.
4.1.1 March 13, 2020¶
Here’s what we have for you this week!
- We have a beautiful new Settings Screen!
- And a new “Breath Ketones” chart in the Progress tile - if you’re excited to measure Ketones with just your breath see the Biosense device in our Offers Tile Plus, we squashed some nasty bugs - like the endless spinners some users were seeing on App Launch.
4.1.0 March 8, 2020¶
Some more goodness this week!
- French and Portuguese speakers, the app is now in your language!
- You can now sync data with your Garmin get Garmin products at a discounted rate in the Offers tile!
- More enhancements to the Profile and Circle member details list
- As always, bug fixes and enhancements
4.0.11 Feb 29, 2020¶
We’ve got a ton of new things for you this week!
- There are granular privacy settings that you control now to share or not share more of your data with your peers! Check out the “My Info & Privacy” section in your profile.
- We are introducing a new “Checkup” tile on the home screen that lets you enter some data and see how your healthy habits affect your body’s aging!
- You can now connect with coaches and health experts via video!
- We’ve polished up the app in certain places, including a better home screen scrolling experience and a tweaked Circle member list view
- LOTS of bug fixes and performance improvements – too many to list! Keep up the hard work LIFE community!
4.0.10 Feb 11, 2020¶
A couple improvements this week to make the app more user-friendly!
- We introduce a new much improved birthdate picker, and as always we have some bug fixes and performance improvements. Enjoy!
4.0.9 Jan 30, 2020¶
We’ve got a few new updates for you this week!
- You can now see your password when creating a new account, which should help reduce errors on account creation or login
- Some fasting arc icon polish
- Bug fixes and performance improvements Enjoy!
4.0.8 Jan 24, 2020¶
General bug fixes and improvements. While you might not notice a lot of the work, we are sure you’ll appreciate it!
4.0.7 Jan 14, 2020¶
Happy new year! We’ve been busy through the holiday season to help you get your new year kicked off right!
- You can now delete Notifications in the Notifications tab
- Updates and new features on the Profile Screen
- You can now access experts in the Learning Library
- New Emergency Contact option in Settings for US residents
- Bug fixes and UX Improvements
4.0.6 Dec 19, 2019¶
We’ve been hard at work getting you some features before the end of the year. Enjoy this last app update, and we’ll see you all in the new year!
- Introducing Marketplace! This tile has some helpful calculators and tools for your health journey
- We now require a user to have a profile picture and bio before they can join a Public Circle
- Block User improvements - If you have been blocked by another user, you are no longer able to “message” that user and most of that user’s profile is hidden
- We’ve made it easier to see your fasting milestones when you’ve exceeded your fasting target!
- Some general bug fixes and improvements Happy new year!
4.0.5 Dec 9, 2019¶
We are busy at work making the app smoother for everyone!
- We fixed a bug with push notifications and turned them back on
- We added the fasting arc progress around your avatar image
- For our multilingual users, you can now report translation errors from the Settings screen Enjoy!
4.0.4 Nov 27, 2019¶
Here’s what we have for you this Thanksgiving week! Have a great holiday!
- Fixed the white screen that would appear at times when tapping on a push notification
- Other bug fixes and improvements
4.0.3 Nov 22, 2019¶
- For those that speak German or Spanish, we’ve got new localized versions of the app for you!
- We also have some other bug fixes and improvements.
4.0.2 Nov 20, 2019¶
We’ve got some good stuff for you this week:
- We’ve fixed the dark mode bugs that are present when editing a fast and some other areas of the app!
- We’ve also added two new partners to the Offers tile - Olawell and Pique Tea!
- We’ve updated the validation ranges for data entry across the app
- We changed the button label on the Tutorial Video
- We’ve added a survey when deleting an account to understand a bit more why you are choosing to do that
- Hide blocked user profile
- Add emojis above pillars on Profile
- Expert Access Tile allows scheduling time even when experts are available, and always showing a bio on the schedule page
4.0.1 Nov 13, 2019¶
We’ve been hard at work making the app better for you!
- You can now sync data from Apple Health, FitBit, and Oura!
- New social controls. You can block users whose content you would rather not see, plus - it’s much easier to report content that you think might be inappropriate or violate our content guidelines. We will respond within 24 hours. Remember you can always report bad behavior to circle owners or leave circles altogether.
- New push notifications for new Feed items, and tapping on them takes you directly to the post!
- The “Resources” tile is now called “Offers”
- We’ve updated software libraries to make the app more responsive, and of course numerous bug fixes and app improvements!
4.0.0 Nov 7, 2019¶
Our major item in this release is one that you (hopefully) don’t even notice - we’ve updated the way our app allows you to move around, which should hopefully make the experience smoother for you!
- We’ve also implemented some bug fixes for the Circle tiles as well as some general bug fixes as well. Enjoy!
3.1.13 Oct 31, 2019¶
Updating EULA language.
3.1.11 Oct 29,2019¶
We have some exiting new features!
- You can now sync your weight data through the Apple Health app! (more syncing sources are coming soon)
- Look in the Settings or within the pillars for prompts to sync your data.
- We’ve introduced a feature where you can talk with a fasting expert to get support and answer questions!
- We get smarter with location questions - using your zip code to population the location questions
- We’ve also fixed some issues with Daylight Savings Time as well as other minor bug fixes and improvements
3.1.10 - Oct 23, 2019¶
Hi LIFErs! We’ve got a few things for you this week:
- We are continuing to work on the 422 errors happening with Facebook login
- We’ve made the notification descriptions others app more helpful
- Finally we always have some bug fixes and improvements in this release Enjoy!
3.1.9 - Oct 10, 2019¶
General bug fixes and improvements
3.1.8 - Oct 3, 2019¶
General bug fixes and improvements
3.1.7 - Sep 25, 2019¶
Some small improvements for you this week!
- Circle Announcements now show up in the Notifications tab!
- Bug Fixes, one of which will hopefully resolve some of the pesky 401 errors that have been afflicting some of our users
3.1.6 - Sep 18, 2019¶
General bug fixes and improvements:
- Fix for a persistent iOS crash on startup that affects a small number of users
- Added Logging to help us better understand the 401 errors that affect some users intermittently
- Addressed some Title wrapping issues, changed the copy on all SAVE buttons to just “Save”
- Empty Progress Tile Glucose graph goals no longer show up as “null”
3.1.5 - Sep 9, 2019¶
We’ve made it easier and more customizable to post to the feed when you end a fast, so you can tell everyone how you did! We’ve also added a “Resources” tile to the homepage, making it even easier to get the tools necessary to dive deeper into your quantified self. As always, we are busy fixing bugs, particularly one around using commas instead of decimals in some languages, among other things.
3.1.4 - Aug 21, 2019¶
We continue to improve notifications- now when someone sends you a private post. In the profile we show you long someone has used the app as well as let you see a fullscreen profile image. We’ve made some enhancements to optimize network usage as well as fix some of the “spinners” never going away in some instances. Finally, we improved how location is determined so we can be more sophisticated when we send in-app messages or push notifications.
3.1.3 - Aug 16, 2019¶
We’ve been working on some polish items for you!
- You can now view images in the Feed in full screen when tapped
- We’ve updated the look and feel of our data inputs on the Progress tile, and added data validation to help avoid typos
- We’ve made efforts to use less data in the app, especially upon launch
- We are continuing to tweak the account sign up/sign in process to make it more user-friendly Enjoy!
3.1.2 - Aug 7, 2019¶
This release includes an icon in the notifications tab to let you know when there are new notifications for you. We’ve also included the ability to message another user directly from their profile! When you are stuck on login, we give clearer guidance when trying to create a password or you are trying to log in with an invalid username or password. Finally, we, as always, are working on fixing bugs to make LIFE a better experience!
3.1.1 - Jul 22, 2019¶
Continually making improvements!
- A 64-bit version of the app is now available for everyone with a compatible device (this was only for Android)
- Progress Tile Goals should now be visible, no matter what your goal is
- Other general bug fixes and improved performance
3.1.0 - Jul 11, 2019¶
We’ve got a couple cool new features for you! You’ve asked for a better way to know when people interact with your post, so we’ve added a Notifications tab to let you know when someone comments on or likes one of your posts. We also have more data that you can track about yourself in your profile. As always, we’ve been working hard to fix bugs and make the app run more smoothly as well. Enjoy!
3.0.5 - Jun 12, 2019¶
We’ve been hard at work making notifications better for you, including improving Android notifications and fixing some bugs around fast ending notifications. We have also fixed the “ongoing fast already exists” error as well as some other minor polish areas within the app. Enjoy!
3.0.4 - Jun 10, 2019¶
We are fixing some issues we had with Android notifications
3.0.3 - Jun 06, 2019¶
- For iOS users, we’ve made it easier to share your progress with your friends and family - you can now share your fast progress to social media directly from the app!
- We’ve also been hard at work addressing the most prevalent bugs, particularly around login on both platforms.
3.0.2 - May 29, 2019¶
We’ve focused this week on addressing some of the bugs that have been causing you the most angst in order to make LIFE better (see what we did there?)! The two that might interest people the most are a fix for the “ongoing fast” error as well as the error around logout/log back in. Enjoy!
3.0.1 - May 16, 2019¶
We’ve been polishing up some of the items from the updates we made last week, including:
- Making it easier to enter your DOB and height in the Progress tile
- Fixing a bug with the goal line for glucose
- Tweaking some of the links in the metrics
- Other small polish items
We also worked on fixing the “ongoing fast already exists” error that will occur at times.
3.0.0 - May 10, 2019¶
We have some really cool new features for you in this new version!
We’ve relocated the weight tracking to be on the main screen in the “Progress” tile, you can access by swiping the “drawer” up. In addition, you can now track waist circumference, ketones, and glucose as well.
We’ve also given you some helpful links to learn more about each of those measures and where you can get the tools to track them.
Finally, we are always working to clean up various bugs and usability issues to help stability and usability.
2.2.16 - May 1, 2019¶
This release has some minor bug fixes to help make your LIFE better. Stay tuned for some exciting things coming in the next couple of weeks!
2.2.15 - Apr 26, 2019¶
For you weight trackers out there, you can finally add decimals to your weight tracking!
We’ve also continued working to make some of the errors and help links more helpful for the times when you need a little more assistance using the app.
2.2.14 - Apr 17, 2019¶
We’ve made some visual and bug-fix changes to the weight tracking, as well as made it easier to get help when creating a new account or logging in.
We’ve also fixed a specific crash that was affecting some Android users.
2.2.12 - Apr 10, 2019¶
We’ve been busy addressing a lot of bugs that have been affecting some of you, as well as polishing up some different parts of the app. For those getting “software caused connection abort” errors as well as some errors when trying tp update a profile picture, those should be taken care of.
We also streamlined the help center features when you haven’t logged in yet or are creating a new account.
Circle invites get some love and no longer expire!
We also cleaned up the inaccurate fasting counts on the Circle tile on the homescreen and made some minor UI updates to the Feed.
2.2.11 - Mar 19, 2019¶
We continued to make some updates to the sign-up process to make it easier, particularly around the password creation and validation process.
We also implemented a call to rate or review the app if you so choose, as well as general polish and bug fixes to make your LIFE better!
2.2.10 - Mar 14, 2019¶
We’ve made the password requirements much more helpful to ease some of the confusion when creating a new account.
We also did some polish and bug fixes on the main fasting screens and the profile description.
2.2.9 - Mar 7, 2019¶
Some of the most pressing bug fixes and polish items, including a fix for the random logging out (and subsequent difficulties logging back in). We appreciate everyone’s patience as we sorted that one out!
We’ve also added some data to the support emails that will help us better troubleshoot user issues and provide better customer service to everyone.
2.2.8 - Mar 5, 2019¶
Some bug fixes and polish to make your LIFE a little better!
2.2.7 - Mar 2, 2019¶
We've added some new information about what's happening in your body during your fast, we hope you have fun finding those as your fast progresses!
A search field for Circles is coming! This release contains the framework for that work, we know you've all been waiting for it. We will begin gradually rolling that out over the next week.
Other than that, continued general app polish and bug fixes to help make your fasting experience more enjoyable!
2.2.6 - Feb 26, 2019¶
This is a quick bug fix. There were issues where users would get an error pop-up that was completely blank. We are very sorry for that, it’s pretty confusing. It is fixed now!
2.2.5 - Feb 22, 2019¶
This release focuses mainly on stability by fixing some bugs and adding better tracking to help us fix some others.
We have some foundational work in this release as well (that you won't see yet) for the ability to search Public Circles!
Finally, some little easter eggs for those doing longer fasts. Happy hunting!
2.2.4 - Feb 14, 2019¶
We've been listening to your feedback and trying to make LIFE better for you all!
You've been asking for us to default the timer to your last fasting duration, so we fixed that.
You've also been asking to be able to swap the view between the remaining fasting time and the total duration of your fast, so you can see how much time you have remaining in addition to how long you've been fasting. We now have a nice toggle arrow where you can do that!
We also list the Circle owner on the cards now, so you can see who owns a specific Circle without actually opening it up.
Finally, we cleaned up the sign up and login process a little to hopefully reduce some errors and frustration.
2.2.3 - Feb 7, 2019¶
We are focusing on some of the biggest pain points this week...
We've fixed the crashing that happens when you scroll through public Circles, and we have search capabilities coming soon for that as well (hopefully next release!)
We are also pushing out a fix that some were getting that was telling them the fasting time must not be in the future, which we think will make many people affected by that quite happy!
There is some more overall Feed polish as well, including doing a better job showing your posted items more quickly right after posting, which wasn't always happening.
2.2.2 - Jan 31, 2019¶
We’ve been listening to your feedback and have some updates we think you’ll like!
You can now pick the units to track your weight, instead of just defaulting to your phone’s geographical region
Those using Facebook login can now add a profile description
Added polish to various parts of the app
We’ve fixed some bugs and implemented better tracking for others that people have been experiencing, such as the login bug, the start fast button not working for some, and the app crashing when trying to view all Public Circles.
2.2.1 - Jan 25, 2019¶
We focused on polish in some areas of the Circles and the Feed, as well as cleaning up some bugs. We also did some foundational work for some Feed feature updates coming soon.
For those that have been affected by the failure to start the fasting timer bug, we implemented some work that will allow us to track down the source of that bug (but, alas, won't fix it yet - we are really sorry for that and know it's super annoying).
2.2.0 - Jan 17, 2019¶
We have added some really cool social features for everyone!
Circle owners can post an announcement that will display to all of their users, and everyone can can send private posts in the Feed to other people you are connected with.
We also had a late arrival from the previous release that you might not have noticed, but you can post text and pictures to the Feed now, as well as tag other users!
As always, we've cleaned up some of the most common bugs and made some improvements to make the app more user-friendly.
2.1.0 - Jan 12, 2019¶
We added some polish to specific sections of the app to make your app experience more enjoyable:
We have a much more helpful "Help Center" link in Settings and on login pages
You can now have the option to see all Featured and Private Circles in a list view, giving you access to all that have been created
We made the Public/Private Circle switch clearer, and added a more usable Circle Add/Edit screen
You can now see who owns a specific Circle (particularly helpful for Public Circles)
We added a “Report Inappropriate Content” link in settings
2.0.7 - Jan 8, 2019¶
New Features we think you'll love!
Public Circles are live! You've been asking, we've been saying it's coming soon, and now they are here! Browse, create, and join Circles that are open to the Public to expand your fasting friends.
You can now enter a description about yourself in your profile to add a little personalization!
Fasting history now shows your most recent completed fast first in the list, that should help make things easier to read.
For those that were seeing really oddly sized text, we have some fixes for you.
We cleaned up the end fast notifications as well, as some users were experiencing confusing notifications.
We did a lot of other cleanup on some polish items within the app as well as stability and bug fixes to give you a more enjoyable experience!
2.0.6 - Dec 27, 2018¶
We cleaned up some minor bugs and annoyances from the new release a couple of days ago in an effort to make your holiday fasting a bit smoother.
Thank you all for being a part of the LIFE community!
2.0.4 - Dec 20, 2018¶
Many of you asked, and we are giving you weight tracking! Now tracking your weight with your other fasting metrics is as simple as 1-2-3. Tap the field in your profile, enter your weight, and save!
We also redesigned the look and feel of Circles, giving you more control and interaction right from the home screen, so you can easily see who in your Circles is fasting and how far they are towards their goal.
To make things more social, we now show the most recent two comments on any post, so you can easily see what your friends are saying in the Feed!
Part of this release was also to lay the groundwork for some awesome new features we have coming out soon, so stay tuned for more updates!
1.3.7 - Dec 16, 2018¶
We are going to try a second time to make it easier for you to create accounts (apologies for messing the first time up)! This update will send an account validation link instead of having you enter a code, which should make LIFE easier.
1.3.6 - Dec 5, 2018¶
This might be our final incremental update before we start rolling out some pretty new and exciting features for everyone!
The main purpose of this release is to make account creation easier - we are switching from using a verification code to a verification link. No more trying to remember random numbers before the code expires!
1.3.5 - Oct 22, 2018¶
- Fixed a bug that caused some users to get stuck on a launch screen when resuming the app
- Improved error messaging
- Minor design improvements
1.3.4 - Oct 5, 2018¶
- Adding clarity in End User License Agreement
1.3.2 - Sep 26, 2018¶
- You can now see a count of users fasting in your Circles right on the main Fasting Tracker screen.
- We added Learning Library content from the https://lifeapps.io website.
- We improved the performance and sorting on the Circle Details page.
- The usual Bug fixes and usability improvements.
1.3.1 - Sep 3, 2018¶
- New paged results in the Circle Detail list for better performance and improved stability.
1.3 - Aug 23, 2018¶
- Improved stability related to some errors
- Updated reporting capabilities
1.2 - Jul 26, 2018¶
- Added Intermittent Fasting blog articles to the Learning Library for additional educational content
- Made it easier to enable push notifications at a later time
- Minor bug fixes
1.1 - Jul 17, 2018¶
- Introducing likes, a new way to interact with your friends' fasting updates in the feed!
- More helpful error messages during account creation
- Bug fixes
1.0.8 - Jun 30, 2018¶
- More helpful alerting for signup and login
- Layout improvements
1.0.7 - Jun 9, 2018¶
- We’ve made it easier for you to provide us good feedback. Settings > Leave Feedback.
- We’ve also improved our error reporting so we can find and fix errors before you run into them!
1.0.6 - May 31, 2018¶
- More helpful error messaging
- Bug fixes and improvements
1.0.5 - May 21, 2018¶
- More helpful error messages during signup and login
- Minor visual updates and bug fixes
1.0.4 - May 9, 2018¶
- Fasting Circles now have their own images. Fun!
- You always could edit the start time of on ongoing fast - but now it's OBVIOUS!
1.0.3 - May 6, 2018¶
- A new holistic “All Circles” view of the Feed
- Bug fixes
1.0.2 - May 3, 2018¶
- A single invitation adds new and existing users to your Fasting Circle.
- Sign up and Log reliably and with ease.
1.0 - May 3, 2018¶
- Generally available!