With the LifeOmic API, one can control all aspects of the enterprise Precision Health Platform programmatically. The client applications (Web Clients, Mobile Clients) offered by LifeOmic are powered by this public API. One may build their own third-party applications to tailor the platform to a set of needs and requirements.
The API uses the REST architectural style to manipulate resources within the platform. All API calls are made over HTTPS.
API requests and responses use the JSON content-type. Please include the header
Content-Type=application/json for all requests.
The API uses conventional HTTP response codes to indicate the success or failure of a request.
- Authentication API - api.us.lifeomic.com/v1/oauth
- Core API - api.us.lifeomic.com
- FHIR API - Our FHIR API is compliant with FHIR STU3. Consult our CapabilityStatement for the subset of FHIR that we support - fhir.us.lifeomic.com
- GA4GH API - ga4gh.us.lifeomic.com
- Authentication - Learn how to authenticate in order to use the API's
- Uploading Your Data - Learn how to add your data to the platform
- Working With Your Data - Learn what you can do with your data in the platform
- Getting Started With The Python SDK - Learn what you can do with your data in the Python SDK